This is a 3D rendering of one of the oldest buildings in North Syracuse. The landmark carriage house was used to house horses and carriages in the early 1900's. The land is still owned by the Fergerson family who first settled here in 1826. The building currently houses a hearse and other vehicles used by the Fergersons who operate a funeral home on the property. The family's horse-drawn sleigh is still stored here.