The head quarter of the Thyssen-Krupp JSC is called “3-slices-house”. It was built between 1957 and 1960 by the architects Helmut Hentrich and Hubert Petschigg. The “3-slices-house” owes his name the three mutually shifted slices. The halls of the office building are hidden in the "joints" lying between the slices. The house is a frame construction with a consciously simply held curtain facade from high-grade steel, aluminium and glass. A specific feature of the building lies in the fact, that the builder-owner Thyssen himself was the manufacturer of the steel pipes required for the construction.