the sun-fun-cisco house has arrived!
- spacious indoors and outdoors, airy distinctive construction, light weight, prefabricated, sustainable - an ideal living and working space for the modern world.
- the backbone of the house is a steel tube frame work - in this case in the famous red, as a homage to the landmark Golden Gate Bridge.
- this frame gives the house the distinctive look, but even more important the framework holds all the essential house supplies, such as electricity, media wiring, heating, and water pipes, etc..
the frame gives the entire construction the option to be hight adjusted, which can be especially important with rising sea-levels; additionally delivers the framework exceptional protection in the case of other disasters such as earthquakes etc..
the house module elements are available as one and two story versions, and as a small “weekender”.
the solar glass roof or optional flat or tilted available, storm resistant attached to the house with systems first used in Americas cup yachts.
- the house is also possible with an additional basement level, to extend the available space further.
- the used glass is automatically adjusting to sunlight, optionally available in different colours and can be closed with a new blind system during the hours of darkness.
welcome in the modern world!