Gothic house of the late 15th century, rebuilt in the 16th and 18th centuries. Now belongs to the best preserved Gothic buildings in Toruń, and as a type is the only example. Originally, before the conversion in the 16th century, the walls were crowned with battlements. Façade of the building was covered with paintings (now preserved only painting of an angel above the entrance).
All Gothic ceilings on the first floor and the remnants of the figural murals are preserved. Renaissance polychrome ceiling in the high hall comes from about 1600, among the ornamentation the mauresque motive can be distinguished (brown on a light background or white on a green background), fruit and floral ornament (apples, pears, plums, grapes), vases and cups with the holders of of fancy shapes, ornaments imitating variegated marble. The entire ceiling is characterized by alternating stacked planks of light and dark backgrounds.