(ca. 1929) Although this building was not constructed until about 1929, it appears to have been built on a stone foundation that existed as early as 1891. The original brick cladding of the front façade is visible above and to either side of the storefront, although the storefront has been extensively altered with new windows, doors and siding. The building does have a full dirt basement and a stone foundation. This building housed the Cheney Post Office about 1939.