The bridge Charles-Albert, commonly called the Quail bridge of La Caille is the longest cable-stayed bridge in the world, inaugurated on 11 July 1839.
It was called Charles Albert Bridge in honor of the Duke of Savoy, King Charles Albert of Sardinia.
It was built under the direction of engineer E. Belin.
It is a historical monument.
It is 194 meters long and the river overhangs the Usses of 142 m.
It is located in Haute-Savoie on RD 1201 (ex-RN 201) Cruseilles between north and Allonzier-la-Caille south.