The Lehrter Bahnhof was a railway station in Berlin. It was located in the grounds of the now Hauptbahnhof. The Lehrter Bahnhof was built circa 1871 in a French neo-Renaissance architectural style, at the Berlin end of the Hannover-Berlin railway. Damaged in the Second World War, it was partially repaired, however, the station was demolished between 1957 and 1958. -- (c) Generalfeldmarschall..