The Draughon-Moore Home was built in 1884 for JH Draughon, one of the first mayors of Texarkana, in what was then the most prominent residential area of the city. Now the home is one of the last residential structures left in these blocks. The floor plan of the "Ace of Clubs House" supposedly commemorates the winning card in a game that set its builder on the path to fortune. The Italianate two-story brick mansion with a basement, spiral staircase, and twenty-foot tower is unlike any other in Texas. Its octagonal rotunda connects to a rectangular salon and three other octagonal rooms, forming a cloverleaf pattern very like an Ace of Clubs. The house is located at 420 Pine Street and is part of The Texarkana Museums System.