Designed and built in 1908 by James Murdoch, The Guggenheim Geography Building was originally intended to be (and used as) CU's Guggenheim Law School. The building was a gift to the university from U.S. Senator Simon Guggenheim. Its facade is Greek-inspired classical, which is reverberated throughout the building's interior. Interesting to note is that Murdoch also designed a (nearly) twin building, Guggenheim Hall, a decade later for the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO. (A more in-depth description can be found on the website provided here.) Model created by Crystal V. Olin.