Shahbedin Imaret Mosque (Turkish: Şahabettin İmaret Camii) is a Muslim temple in Marasha neighborhood, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The mosque was built in 1444 - 1445 by the Roumelian Beylerbey Shahbedin Pasha, the son of the conqueror of Thrace Lala Shahin, on the left bank of the Maritsa River close to the present Pedestrian bridge. Over the gate of the mosque there is a plate reading in Ottoman: "By the will of Murad Khan, son of Mohammed Khan, Sultan, son of Sultan, this magnificent, godly building was built by Shahbedin Pasha, commander of commanders. May God give him whatever he wants of both worlds. Accept it, O, Most Gracious, in 848 AH." The name of the mosque comes from the imaret built in the yard by Sultan Bayezid II, demolished in the late 19th century, which provided free meals and accommodation for Muslim passengers. The mosque has an entrance for its entire length with five pointed arches. The central hall is square with a dome carried by eight-drum. Built several centuries later the meandrova brick minaret is considered an architectural masterpiece. After the 17th century, the inner walls of the mosque havebeen repeatedly decorated with frescoes, which have been preserved in fragments. Legends claim that the site of the mosque was a Christian church before the conquest of the city by Lala Shahin in 1364.