The descendant of the demolished Historic Theatre District, previously along Curtis Street, is the Denver Center For Performing Arts, located in downtown Denver. As the 2nd largest complex in the country (2nd to Lincoln Center in New York), the DCPA occupies 4 city blocks bounded by 14th and Speer Boulevard between Arapahoe and Champa. The Performing Arts complex includes the Denver Municipal Auditorium (1908, Robert Willison), the Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre (1991, Beyer, Blinder and Belle, The Boettcher Concert Hall (1978, Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates and Hoover Berg Desmond), The Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex (1979, Roche/Dinkeloo) and the DCPA offices (1940, Earl Morris, G. Meredith Musick and C. Francis Pillsbury). The contrasting architecture of the multiple buildings is connected by a barrel-vaulted glass canopy, creating a pedestrian promenade containing The Theatre Cafe, Backstage Coffee, The Second City and entrances to the various theatres. Model created by Alex Juhola.