The first church in Craig Colorado, incorporated as The First Christian Church of Craig, was dedicated Nov 18, 1894. Totally destroyed by fire Feb 14, 1901, it was rebuilt (including the original bell, which had been salvaged) in 1902. - Major renovation in 1999, with addition of meetings rooms and event facilities, was funded by combined State agency, corporate, and private donations. - The Center of Craig is owned and operated by the City of Craig. Colorado Northwest Community College shares the facility with the City. C.N.C.C. operates their Small Business Development Center and conducts numerous college classes in the facility. -
Reservations can be made by calling Pennie at 970 826-2029. Typical uses include weddings, birthday parties, community meetings and activities. Updated 1/12/2012 to improve window textures. -- -- - Read the whole story of this fine old building at the link below ! - revised 01_31_2013 to make the thumbnail closer to the streetview - lol !