The Fishermen’s Bastion: Completed in 1905 on the site of a former fish market - this is where the name comes from.It has never served defence purposes: It is an excellent look-out place. Matthias Church: Officially called the Church of Our Lady, the church is named after the main donor King Matthias, who got married here twice. This symbol of the city was built in the 13th - 15th century in Gothic style. Restored in the second half of the 19th century and rebuilt in neo-Gothic style on basis of the designs by Frigyes Schulek. The cityscape opening up from here, including the Fishermen's Bastion, has been part of UNESCO's World Heritage since 1988.