The Drury Plaza Hotel in St. Louis combines the American Zinc Company Building, the International Fur Exchange Building, and the Thomas Jefferson Building. The Fur Exchange building was due for demolition, but was interrupted when Charles and Shirley Drury bought all three buildings on the block. The American Zinc Company Building was built in 1967 using a Vierendeel Truss system. The International Fur Exchange Building was built in 1920 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998. The Thomas Jefferson Building was built in 1959 and was damaged during demolition, but repaired when acquired. Model by Catherine Moats.