Originally an animal clinic for the Division of Veterinary Medicine, this Industrial Education II building is now used by the Department of Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering at Iowa State University. Since 1905 the Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (ABE) has been a leader in providing engineering solutions to agricultural problems in the United States and the world. The building was originally designed in 1926 by Allen Holmes Kimball and associates. Alterations were made in 1937 which removed part of the west side of the building and added more classrooms and parking areas. The departments of anthropology, kinesiology, Ecology Evolution and Organismal Biology and facilities planning and management also use this building. This model was completed by Sean Davies.