The east side of the Königsplatz ("King's place") in Schwabach is dominated by this timber-frame city hall. Its southern base was built 1528/29, the upper timber-frame floors beginning in 1799. The northern part is younger, from 1732, and its upper floors just from 1902. Note the two small corner towers which (during the last renovation) got golden roofs, a reminiscence to the (literally) golden age of Schwabach as gold-beater city. Further noticable details are the corner sculptures and the friezes decorated with crests. In the interiour the "Golden hall" has been restored in 2001/02.
[Source: Denkmalliste Schwabach (2010 version) as well as the link given]