The 5,200-sf building was built up to its present form in 1856 as the
offices and residence for the Farm Deacons at the North Family Shaker Village in Mt Lebabon, NY. It is currently leased for
faculty housing. The interior and exterior are in good condition and the
historic integrity is considered to be medium as a result of interior
This model is best viewed by setting the Historical Imagery layer to 2005.
National Park Service documentation for this structure is archived at the Library of Congress: http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/hh:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28NY0112%29%29/