In 1923, a young but generous parish built a beautiful new church building on Fourth and Beech Streets. The new church was blessed with a Pontifical Mass, a first in the state of Arkansas. It was designed and built under the supervision of Lambert deKonning, and modeled on the Church of the Most Holy Trinity at the top of the Spanish steps in Rome. It is graced with a beautiful altar of Carrara marble and classic statues. There are four large, round stained glass windows, depicting the seven sacraments, the birth of Christ, the birth of St. John the Baptist, and St. Gregory the Great. The smaller stained glass windows along the sides of the church follow the lives of Jesus and Mary.