St. Paul's former fire Station 23, built in 1887 at the southeast corner of the intersection Asbury and Taylor Sts. (intersection no longer exists) is no longer standing. The station represents an architecture that was unusual for St. Paul's stations. A vertually identical Station 14 was built on Cleveland Ave. 1/2 block north of St. Anthony Ave.. The former Station 14 is also no longer standing. Its location is currently in the center median of the Interstate Freeway 94.