The Commercial Rooms are in Corn Street, Bristol, England.
Built in 1810 by Charles Busby, the building has sculpture by JG Bubb. Originally it housed a club for mercantile interests and during the mid 1800s it was a haunt of local prostitutes. The retained wind vane above the bar would let merchants know whether it was safe for their ships to negotiate the treacherous Avon Gorge, and the wall boards still contain the names of all the club's presidents, treasurers and secretaries. It is now a pub owned by Wetherspoons. It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building.