The catholic parish church St. Martin, located directly next to the main road, is an extension of a former chapel carried out between 1886 and 1889. The organ was built by Balthasar Andreas Pröbstl also in 1988. The church is decorated with frescos and wall paintings and was last renovated in 2003. The tower dates back to around 1830-1840. South of the church, on a slope, is the well-kept graveyard.
[Source: Kirchenführer "Pfarrei und Pfarrkirche St. Martin Hopferau"]