The Imig Music building was built in 1954 on Eighteenth Street at the end of Euclid Ave. This building includes classroom and practice room space, faculty offices, a 500-seat recital hall, and supporting administrative and workshop spaces. The music building has been expanded several times, and now includes a music library. The building is flagstone with spanish tile roofing. Model Created by Adam Hecht.