In 1939, Alfred Jenkins Shriver, a local lawyer who specialized in estates and testaments, left the University the residue of his estate to build a lecture hall. According to the conditions of the will, the building's walls were adorned with murals depicting the Hopkins class of 1891 (Shriver's class), ten philanthropists of Baltimore, ten "famous beauties of Baltimore" (as chosen by Shriver), the original Hopkins faculties of philosophy and medicine, the original Boards of Trustees of the University and Hospital, and Baltimore clipper ships. Construction on the building was completed in 1954. Today, Shriver Hall houses the largest auditorium on campus. Students and community members visit Shriver to hear the Hopkins Symphony Orchestra and to enjoy movie screenings, symposia speakers, comedy shows, concerts, and other special events.
La complessità si basa sul numero di poligoni presenti nel modello. Modelli più complessi hanno un rendering più lento in Google Earth. Puoi ottenere ulteriori informazioni in merito nella nostra knowledge base.