Built in 1887, the Moorman house is the only remaining example of Gothic Revival architecture in Cheney. The modest house features its original Gothic arch fenestration , wood drop cladding, and a later shed roof rear addition that housed the kitchen and bathroom. The house is believed to have been built by its original owner, Frank Sterling, a local architect. Facing demolition at its original location, it was moved through the efforts of City staff and the Historic Preservation Commission. Other direct costs of the move were covered by donated labor costs from Century Tel, Cheney Light Dept., and Davis Communications. The interior is being restored to house the Cheney Historical Museum. Donations for resoration cost are being accepted.