- Chifley Tower is one of the most prestigious office and retail complexes in Australia.
- A 3 meter lightning rod was added to the spire in 2000, bringing the official height to 244 meters.
- The tip of spire is 270 meters above sea level.
- To counteract the building sway in high winds, a giant steel block pendulum weighing 400 tonnes is suspended from eight 75 mm diameter steel wires located near the top floor. This is connected to a hydraulic dampened gravity system, thus stabilizing the super-structure in high winds.
- Chifley Tower was the first fully steel-framed skyscraper in Sydney since the 1970s.
- Level 41 Restaurant is situated 185m above street level.
- The tower is built on one of Sydney's most elevated sites.
- Chifley Tower appears as a conglomeration of features from 333 Wacker Drive, 225 West Wacker and 311 South Wacker, all of which were designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC.
Model by: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.schulzemodels3d.wordpress.com