Nice Ville (French: Gare de Nice Ville) is the main railway station in Nice, France.
The station was completed in 1867 for CF du PLM and by architect Louis Bouchot in Louis XIII style.
Nice Ville was built away from the centre although Nice has now extended around the station. The station has been remodelled several times but always kept its original style of Arles stone sculptures and forged steel rooftop. The passenger hall is richly decorated and shadowed by balconies and a big clock but has sadly lost its grand chandeliers.
It has remained in its original condition since its opening although modern equipment has been installed to welcome the arrival of the TGV Sud-Est. Before the arrival of the TGV, the station was host to several other prestigious express trains: Côte d'Azur Pullman Express, the Train Bleu and the Mistral.