Wagon Shed Consultations uniques : 1096 (15 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Téléchargements uniques : 175 (0 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Nombre de clics uniques sur ce modèle Google Earth : 129 (1 au cours des 7 derniers jours)
Located to the west of the Great Stone Barn, this 8,500-sf structure
was built around 1860 to store wagons and carriages. While the
building's appearance is poor, its overall condition is fair. The building's
windows and doors are missing and it is missing clapboards and paint.
The foundation was stabilized in the 1990's with temporary wood cribbing.
The Wagon Shed is currently abandoned.
This model is best viewed when setting the Historical Imagery layer to 2005.