Grade 2 Listed Building. Built as a Rectory by Thomas Fulljames in 1836. Large L-shaped block in Cotswold style. Converted into apartments in 1980's. Dressed and squared stone, ashlar dressings and trim. Stone slate roofing on the elaborate arrangement of cross-gable and cat-slide roofs. Various triple-shafted, octagonal and 'square on diagonal', chimney stacks with moulded cappings and skirts. There is, unconventionally, a window in the base of each of the two chimney stacks on the front elevation. A moulded stone string-course features on the building at First Floor level. The entrance has two slender stone columns 'in antis', carrying flat 'Tudor' arches over the recessed porch. The building has an imposing frontage; and a fine west elevation with two-storey, canted and square, bay windows. There are also crenellated single-storey bays on the east elevation. The whole assembly is a masterly, if mannerist, essay in 'Cotswold Tudor'.