Landscape Architecture Building Consultations uniques : 717 (5 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Téléchargements uniques : 88 (2 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Nombre de clics uniques sur ce modèle Google Earth : 87 (0 au cours des 7 derniers jours)
The brick structure located on Iowa State University campus was completed in 1901 and served as a horse barn and judging pavilion until the newly organized Landscape Architecture department moved into it in 1929. During that time it was home to the horse Jollop, a Percheron stallion and grand champion at the 1915 World Fair in San Francisco. The building underwent major remodeling to accommodate the Landscape Architecture department. The roof was lifted to create space for a third floor and larger windows, as well as the large barn doors on the west being replaced. The Landscape department moved into the new College of Design in 1978 and building is now used by the English department as well Agronomy and for Journalism overflow. The model was completed by Benjamin Schwartz.
La complexité dépend du nombre de polygones du modèle. Plus les modèles sont complexes, plus leur rendu dans Google Earth prend du temps. Pour en savoir plus, reportez-vous à notre base de connaissances.