At the center of Tarnamera stands the late-baroque Roman Catholic church.
It was built upon the ruins of a middle-age church in 1760, than it was renovated in 1766. It's reconstuction started in 1778 by the donation of the worshippers and the priest. Between 1825 and 1841 it was repaired several times. There is a stone cross, a statue of Saint Jones of Nepomouk, and gravestones in the church's garden, all of them from the 19th century. The inner murals, wich are from the early 20th century, were renovated in 1992.