On the initiative of the Sisters of Casares and Unzué Concepción María de los Remedios Unzué de Alvear, in our city begins work on new factory building. This project, commissioned the French architect Louis Faure Dujarric received the blessing of Pope Pius X, a document that is kept in the Treasury of the Oratory. On December 8, 1910 the chapel is dedicated to the worship of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary. The sisters donated the building Unzué 1911. After a long career, the Institute is composed of Unzué Saturnino different agencies and the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, through the National Council for Children and Families today. As a statement of devotion and spirit that inspired the Franciscan sisters Unzué outside the Oratory and the building open in the large park within the Institute, sobe a pedestal that plays the rugged countryside of the Teatina, or Monte Subiaco, so dear to the author of "Flowers", stands the statue of St. Francis of Assisi, in Carrara marble, an admirable engraving, which, over time has given it its patina. This exquisite work was brought from a small town in Italy. Modeled with Building Maker. Refined with SketchUp.