Was built between 1726 and 1733 in a baroque style with classic decorations.
The tower was attached to the nave in 1738 and one year later a cross was seated on the top.
The complete renovated interior is magnificent with its gold-laced walls and colorful ceiling frescoes. Intricate stone carvings cover much of the nave and the side altars and colonnades of pink marble will leave you breathless.
On the southern wall of the choir is the stone grave of Otto Ferdinand de Abensberg, commander of Transylvania between 1744-1747, work of Anton Schuchbauer, painter from Cluj.
The frescoe behind the altar was painted in 1777 by Anton Steinwald, originary from Wels - Austria, dead in Sibiu in 1786. Worthy to be mentioned are also the confessionals in the lateral altars, items of Baroque furniture, partially engraved. The stained - glass windows executed in 1901 in Budapest are also of great value.
The painting of the nave was done by Ludwig Kandler in 1904.
Organ recitals are usually held once a week.