Commercial premise. Two storeys and an attic. Designed by Knight and Chatters and built in 1898 for Cam Woollen Mills. Currently offices and techno laboratory for an Electronics industry testing company. Red brick with limestone dressings. Slate roof. Decorative red clayware ridge combs. Red brick chimneys with Flemish-style stacks. Limestone urn finial on central gable at front. Central bay breaks forward. External fire escape stairway.