This commercial building block was constructed in 1949 and its purpose was being used as a domicile for the Home Auto Supply store. The present-day block is now made up of three sections. Home Auto Supply was the first company on the west side. Alfred Guarino, the local attorney, bought this piece of land and it was made the “Shopping International” store during the 60s. The Smith Cracker factory, one of White River Junction’s most important businesses for over fifty years, was the original owner of the building. After a fire in 1884, the First National Bank established an office on the second floor. Wave Reviews, a hair salon, is now the operating company here. The old Falzarano’s Restaurant section is still owned by a member of the Falzarano family and is operating as a new and used furniture store. Lawrence Falzarano’s vision was to have this section be known as Falzarano’s restaurant. Main Street furniture opened up in 1989 by the Falzarano family. Fonda’s Dress Shop was built in 1952. Fonda Fucci operated this store after moving her already existing shop from North Main Street. By the 1960s, Fonda’s husband used the area as a law office until it became a part of Main Street Furniture. Main Street Furniture’s owner lives on the second floor of the store and has done so all of her life. She continues to operate the store.