Engineering Building No. 2, as is was originally named, was built by Smith, Voorhees & Jensen Architects Associated in 1971. It was built as part of an eight-year improvement plan prepared in 1963 to keep up with the growth of Iowa State University. With the help of state appropriated and federal funds and the sale of bonds this $3 million building was built to house aerospace engineering and civil and Environmental Engineering. The reinforced concrete structure contains a diverse number of labs and equipment. Facilities range from a water tow tank for hydrospace experiments to structural testing and instrumentation labs for construction research. In 1973, the Board of Regents renamed the building Town Engineering to honor George R. Town, who was part of the engineering faculty and dean of Engineering from 1949 to 1970. In 1999 the Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics moved to Howe Hall. This model was completed by Benjamin Schwartz.
La complejidad se basa en el número de polígonos del modelo. Los modelos más complejos se procesan con mayor lentitud en Google Earth. Obtén más información al respecto en nuestra base de conocimiento.