The Royal Saint-Hubert Galleries (French: royales Galeries Saint-Hubert) is a complex of three glass covered shopping arcades in the center of Brussels, namely the King Gallery, the Galerie and the Galerie des Princes. The galleries are located in the district Ilot Sacre. They were designed in 1837 by the young architect Jean-Pierre Cluysenaar, and built in 1846. The name comes from the former Saint-Hubert Street, which ran from the Grasmarkt to Beenhouwersstraat. The galleries have been 230 meters long, 8 meters high and can accommodate a number of specialized luxury shops, cafes and restaurants. On March 1, 1896 was in a room of the newspaper "La Chronique" the first film presentation in Belgium, by the Lumiere brothers.