Grade 2* Listed Building. St Michael and All Angels is the Anglican church for the parish of Eastington. 14th C. Dedicated to St Mary in 1340. Known as St. Michael's since 18th C. Ashlar limestone external walls. Stone slate roofs with coped verges. Some cross finials on saddlestones mounted on ridges at gable ends. Nave rebuilt circa 1500. Clerestory windows to nave. South aisle added in Early 16th C. 19th C vestry. Gabled north porch with chamfered rounded archway; and north transeptal organ chamber. Chancel restored and lengthened in 1851. Further restored in 1885. Organ chamber, south aisle and chancel all have diagonal buttresses to external corners. The West tower consists of three stages with string courses. Clasping buttresses up to first stage. Embattled parapet and a stair tower which projects above the height of the parapet. Access to the belfry and tower roof via spiral stone staircase inside this turret plus a small flight of external steps leading up to a pointed-arched doorway. Sundry ornate stained glass and clear windows throughout the church. The windows have two types of tracery - Reticulated and Perpendicular.