The 13,000-sf Brethren's Workshop, built in 1829, was used for a variety of
functions and is a premier example of the Shaker "workshop" building
type. Its remaining historic integrity is considered medium; much of the
building's original fabric is retained but it is in poor condition. The building
contains a renovated exhibition space on a portion of the first floor.
This model is best viewed when setting the Historical Imagery layer to 2005.