Brethren's Workshop Consultations uniques : 1231 (7 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Téléchargements uniques : 189 (1 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Nombre de clics uniques sur ce modèle Google Earth : 166 (0 au cours des 7 derniers jours)
The 13,000-sf Brethren's Workshop, built in 1829, was used for a variety of
functions and is a premier example of the Shaker "workshop" building
type. Its remaining historic integrity is considered medium; much of the
building's original fabric is retained but it is in poor condition. The building
contains a renovated exhibition space on a portion of the first floor.
This model is best viewed when setting the Historical Imagery layer to 2005.
National Park Service documentation for this structure is archived at the Library of Congress: http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/hh:@field%28DOCID+@lit%28NY0109%29%29/