The Holy Spirit church was built in 1743-1756 and at first it was an evangelist church. It was built without the tower by the plan of Efrain Schroger. The tower was added in 1897-1899. The interior is of the three aisle hall type. The rococo equipment - the main altar from 1756 and two inlaid doors are ranked among the highest achievements of carpenters from Toruń. Since 1945 it belongs to the jesuit order, and is also referred to as the academic church.