Church of the Assumption of Our Lady 不重复查看次数： 2165 次（过去 7 天内共 48 次） 不重复下载次数： 55 次（过去 7 天内共 0 次） 独特的 Google 地球模型点击统计： 1678 次（过去 7 天内共 2 次）
The Gothic building was erected in the late 14th century by the Franciscans, making use of fragments of the earlier church and the monastery attached to it. In the middle of the 16th century the church was taken over by the Lutherans. A Protestant grammar school was founded in the monastery buildings in 1568. In the early 18th century the church and monastery were returned to the Catholics. Inside there are rare Gothic wall painting from around 1380, late Gothic oak stalls from the early 15th century, the Baroque mausoleum of princess Anna Wazówna from 1636, a Rococo main altar from the early 18th century and numerous epitaphs and gravestones.