Church of the Assumption of Our Lady 檢視次數： 2175 次 (過去 7 天內共 17 次) 下載次數： 55 次 (過去 7 天內共 0 次) Google 地球模型實際點閱人次：共 1682 次 (過去 7 天內共 5 次)
The Gothic building was erected in the late 14th century by the Franciscans, making use of fragments of the earlier church and the monastery attached to it. In the middle of the 16th century the church was taken over by the Lutherans. A Protestant grammar school was founded in the monastery buildings in 1568. In the early 18th century the church and monastery were returned to the Catholics. Inside there are rare Gothic wall painting from around 1380, late Gothic oak stalls from the early 15th century, the Baroque mausoleum of princess Anna Wazówna from 1636, a Rococo main altar from the early 18th century and numerous epitaphs and gravestones.