This windmill (1863), eight-sided, has been built by P.Medendorp from Zuidlaren. The poldermill's wings reach to 19.5 meters height. First owner was the polder-board of Helpman. The mill's first place was at the Noord-Willems canal. Since 1926, the mill had an extra 16 HP motor. Because of a bad condition, the wings were removed. Up to 1956, the mill has kept the polder dry, powered by a motor. In 1969 the mill was taken down and has been rebuilt at the east side of the lake Paterswoldse Meer by J.D.Medendorp from Zuidlaren. It has been opened at Sep. 9, 1971 with a party. In 1996-97 the mill was renovated by L.Duijn. The wooden owls in the wings are ment to frighten the birds.