The Albrecht Duerer House was built in 1420. 1509 it was acquired of the Nuremberg artist Albrecht Duerer (1471 - 1528). He lived and worked here until his death. The house was severely damaged in the Second World War. 1951 it was rebuilt. The Duerer house with the building extension from 1971 now serves as "Duerer Museum" for changing exhibitions with reference to Duerer's work. Worth seeing are the historical rooms with kitchen and copies of the works of Albrecht Duerer.