Minneapolis former fire station 10 was constructed May 28, 1902 and opened as Station A with Ladder 1, WT & Chemical 1,
at #19 North 4th Street in Minneapolis' 'downtown'. The station became renumber to Station 10 when on May 21, 1917
Engine 10 moved from it's former station at Holden & Royalston. The station was renovated in 1963. On February 1, 2001
Engine 10 and Station 10 closed. The station then became a precinct station of the Minneapolis Police Department,
and underwent another renovation. The station still stands today.