Stn 10 (b) - Minneapolis Former 1902 Fire Station 10 (b) Consultations uniques : 1322 (8 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Téléchargements uniques : 168 (1 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Nombre de clics uniques sur ce modèle Google Earth : 0 (0 au cours des 7 derniers jours)
Minneapolis former fire station 10 was constructed May 28, 1902 and opened as Station A with Ladder 1, WT & Chemical 1,
at #19 North 4th Street in Minneapolis' 'downtown'. The station became renumber to Station 10 when on May 21, 1917
Engine 10 moved from it's former station at Holden & Royalston. The station was renovated in 1963. On February 1, 2001
Engine 10 and Station 10 closed. The station then became a precinct station of the Minneapolis Police Department,
and underwent another renovation. The station still stands today.