This building housed workshops for the men of the community. Shops for shoemaker, tailors and broom makers were located on the first floor. Another room was set aside as a dentist office. The date stone in the basement reads: This house built by Brewster and Allen, Master Masons, 1822. This structure is the oldest Shaker building remaining on the Church Family grounds.