The "Zeughaus" (arsenal) is the oldest building in the Unter den Linden boulevard, Berlin. It was built in a baroque architectural style between 1695 and 1730. From 1875 until 1945 the building was used as a military museum. Heavily damaged in WW2, the building was restored between 1949 and 1965. From 1952 to 1989 it was used as the Museum für Deutsche Geschichte. Following the German Reunification, it became the site of the German Historical Museum (DHM).