The church is located Sianowo - Sanctuary of Our Lady from Sianowo 1816-framed with a wooden bell tower. The shrine consists of three eighteenth-century altar and statues of the Madonna of the fifteenth century. It drew the attention of Bishop James Sienna, and later in 1702, Bishop Stanislaw Szembek. Statue of the Madonna of the fifteenth century, Bishop kindly named Antoni Kazimierz Ostrowski in 1766 crowned it in the Millennium Year of 1966 on the "Queen of Kashubia. During the two annual pilgrimage to seek Sianów pilgrims. Fairs are held around 16 July and around 8 September, and is considered one of the most important in Kashubia.
The current sanctuary in 1816 risen at an old church digested by fire. Madonna has been damaged during the theft in 2002.
Shrine of Our Lady Queen of Kashubia in Sianowo took first place in the poll, "Pearls of the Crown of Pomerania in 2009" conducted under the auspices of the Pomeranian Regional Tourist Organization.