Student-athletes in all 18 of BGSU's varsity sports have a new campus home for training and treatment. The $11.6 million Sebo Athletic Center opened in time for the 2007-08 academic year, and was dedicated on September 22, 2007, prior to the football home opener. The 42,500-square-foot center, named for 1958 graduate J. Robert Sebo, provides expanded facilities for strength and conditioning, athletic training, and meeting and office space for BGSU athletics. Sebo, a current BGSU trustee, gave the lead gift of $3.5 million for the building's construction. For historical information about this building, see Sebo Athletic Center on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link - http://www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/cac/uarchives/uatour/page50554.html
The north-end 'front door' to Doyt L. Perry Stadium, the Sebo Center aids in the training, conditioning and development of all 400-plus student-athletes on all 18 varsity teams.